November 29, 2004

Fazit

Well! What a year!!

When I wrote the previous pages back in July 2003 I was very scared of what my life would be like. I was stuck in an office job that I didn't want to be doing and scared of having to do that for the rest of my life. In the following weeks I read these pages again and again, getting more and more scared. The desire to at least try to live the life I want became overwhelming. I spoke to my Mum during one of our many lunch breaks and she agreed that I had to do something. So I did.

I applied for drama schools, was rejected 5 times, then was accepted at a drama school in Germany, have since quit my job, sold my house, said goodbye to friends in the UK and moved to Germany!

My 4-year drama course started in September 04 and I am loving it!! I am doing exactly what I want to be doing. It was the right time and everything in my life seems to have led up to this. I am looking forward to a life full of excitement, creativity and soul searching.

The course has been incredibly interesting, exciting and very often very scary, but that is another story and shall be told another time. (When I am feeling more poetic than I am today.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment